Little Miss & Mister Pageant
Monday, August 5, 2019 at 7:30 p.m.
Recommended Rehearsal: Sunday, August 4, 2019, 1:00 p.m.
Deadline to Enter: Sunday, August 4, 2019, 11:00 p.m.
- All Contestants must be a resident of the state of Kentucky.
- Contestants must have reached their 5th birthday by June 30, 2019 and shall not have reached their 8th birthday by June 30, 2019. A copy of each child’s birth certificate must accompany the application. Entry Fee is $25 each or $50 per couple, Cash or Credit Card only.
- The recommended rehearsal on Sunday, August 4th at 1:00 p.m. will be held in the Cooke Pavilion on the fairground. Those attending will draw for contestant numbers; if unable to attend, a contestant number will be assigned following rehearsal. Deadline to enter is Sunday, August 4th at 11:00 p.m. MUST SHOW AS A COUPLE.
- Contestants will wear and be judged in age appropriate attire in the pageant. Contestants need to arrive dressed and ready for the pageant.
- Anyone who holds a 2019 title from any other county fair belonging to the Kentucky Association of Fairs and Horse Shows is ineligible to compete in our pageant.
- There will be a PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARD. The contestants need to bring a decorated box the night of the pageant with their names on the box, one box per couple. A DOLLAR equals a Vote. The couple with the most votes will receive a Special Award.
- The winners will represent the Germantown Fair on August 15, 2019 at the Little Miss and Mister State Pageant on opening day of the Kentucky State Fair, Louisville, KY.
- Judges decision is FINAL. No score sheets will be available for viewing and discussions with the judges WILL NOT be permitted.
- The Germantown Fair, Fair Board Members, Pageant Directors & Volunteers Cannot be held responsible for accidents, injury, or loss of personal property relating to this event.
- Prizes: Little Miss: $50, tiara & gift certificate (donated by Buttons & Bows, June Ann Bradford, owner) sash, flowers (donated by Carol Jean Flowers, Leslie Gifford, owner) gift from MiMi’s Boutique (Brenda Foster, owner) & trophy. Little Mister: $50, King’s hat & gift certificate (donated by Buttons & Bows, June Ann Bradford, owner) gift from MiMi’s Boutique (Brenda Foster, owner); 1st Runner’s Up will receive $30, gift certificate from Buttons & Bows & trophy; 2nd Runner’s Up will receive $15, gift certificate from Buttons & Bows & trophy. ALL contestants will receive a gift certificate for a pageant picture from the fair board.
Walter Rosser, Chairperson, firstname.lastname@example.org, 606-584-0222;
Angie Black 606-748-2744;
Amber Irwin, email@example.com.
Forms available for download: Little Miss and Mr.
Visit us on Facebook: Germantown Fair Little Miss and Mister Pageant