2018 Germantown Fair
Little Miss & Mister
Monday, July 30, 2018
Recommended Rehearsal: Saturday,
July 28, 2018, 11:00 a.m.
Deadline to Enter: Sunday, July 29, 2018,
- All Contestants must be a resident of the state of Kentucky.
- Contestants must have reached their 5th birthday by June 30, 2018 and shall not have reached their 8th birthday by June 30, 2018. A copy of each child’s birth certificate must accompany the application. Entry Fee is $25 each or $50 per couple.
- The recommended rehearsal on Saturday, July 28th at 11:00 a.m. will be held in the Cooke Pavilion on the fairground. Those attending will draw for contestant numbers; if unable to attend, a contestant number will be assigned following rehearsal.
- Contestants will wear and be judged in age appropriate attire in the pageant.
- Anyone who holds a 2018 title from any other county fair belonging to the Kentucky Association of Fairs and Horse Shows is ineligible to compete in our pageant.
- There will be a PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARD. The contestants need to bring a decorated box the night of the pageant with their name on the box. A DOLLAR equals a Vote. The contestant with the most votes will receive a Special Award.
- The winners will represent the Germantown Fair on August 16, 2018 at the Little Miss and Mister State Pageant on opening day of the Kentucky State Fair, Louisville, KY.
- Prizes: Little Miss: $50, tiara & gift certificate (donated by Buttons & Bows, June Ann Bradford, owner) sash, flowers (donated by Carol Jean Flowers, Leslie Gifford, owner) 18” personalized stuffed animal from MiMi’s Boutique (Brenda Foster, owner) & trophy.
- Little Mister: $50, hat, gift certificate (donated by Buttons & Bows, June Ann Bradford, owner) 18” personalized stuffed animal from MiMi’s Boutique (Brenda Foster, owner), presentation ribbon & trophy. 1st Runner’s up will receive $30, gift certificate from Buttons & Bows & trophy; 2nd Runner’s up will receive $15, gift certificate from Buttons & Bows & trophy.
All contestants receive a gift certificate for a pageant picture from the fair board.
Entry Forms can be filled out online and submitted by going to: Little Miss & Mr. Forms and Rules (pdf) or completed and brought with them to practice.
For Further Information Contact:
Walter Rosser, Chairperson, firstname.lastname@example.org, 606-584-0222; Angie Black 606-748-2744;
Amber Irwin, email@example.com.
Forms available for download: Little Miss and Mr.
Visit us on Facebook: Germantown Fair Little Miss and Mister Pageant