Miss Germantown Fair
Monday, July 30, 2018,
7:30 p.m., Cooke Pavilion
Recommended Rehearsal: Saturday,
July 28, 2018, 2:00 p.m.
Deadline to Enter: Sunday, July 29, 2018,
- All Contestants must be a resident of the state of Kentucky.
- A Contestant must have reached her 16th birthday by October 31, 2018 and shall not have reached her 22nd birthday by October 31, 2018. A copy of birth certificate is required with the application. Entry fee is $50.
- The winner must fill out all paperwork at the fairgrounds office immediately following the pageant.
- The contestant must be a natural born female, single, never married, never had a marriage annulled and never had any children.
- Anyone who holds a 2018 title from any other county fair belonging to the Kentucky Association of Fairs and Horse Shows is ineligible to compete in our pageant.
- The recommended rehearsal on Saturday, July 28th will be held in the Cooke Pavilion on the fairground. Those attending will draw for contestant numbers; if unable to attend, a contestant number will be assigned following rehearsal and contacted on Sunday.
- Contestants will wear an outfit of their choice for their interview and opening number. Contestants will also show in a one-piece bathing suit and evening gown.
- The winner will represent the Germantown Fair at the opening day of the Kentucky State Fair in Louisville, KY and assist with the Little Miss and Mister Pageant on August 16. The winner will also represent the Germantown Fair at the Miss Kentucky County Fair pageant in January 2019 at the Galt House in Louisville, KY.
- There will be a PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARD. The girls need to bring a decorated box the night of the pageant with their name on the box. A DOLLAR equals a Vote. The contestant with the most votes will receive a Special Award.
- Prizes: The winner will receive $100; tiara & gift certificate (donated by Buttons & Bows, June Ann Bradford, owner) sash, flowers (donated by Carol Jean Flowers, Leslie Gifford, owner), a T-shirt from MiMi’s Boutique, 2 nights stay at the Galt House, gift from the Massey Family & trophy; the 1st Runner-Up will receive $75, gift certificate from Buttons & Bows & trophy: 2nd Runner-Up will receive $50, gift certificate from Buttons & Bows & trophy. Miss Congeniality will receive a gift (In Memory of Donnie Lowe donated by Kain & Kabler Funeral Home). All contestants receive a gift certificate for a pageant picture from the fair board & a gift from MiMi’s Boutique.
For Further Information Contact:
Walter Rosser, Chairperson, firstname.lastname@example.org, 606-584-0222; Angie Black, email@example.com, 606-748-2744, Mary Etta Graves, 606-763-6282; Marsha Massey, 606- 206-3097.
Forms available for download at www.germantownfair.com
Visit us on Facebook: Germantown Fair Queen Pageant