2020 MISS GERMANTOWN FAIR PAGEANT
MONDAY, AUGUST 3, AT 7:30 P.M.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
ENTRY FEE: $40.00 AGES: 16-21
Recommended Rehearsal Sunday, August 2, 2020 at 6:00 PM
Early Deadline to enter at regular price is Tuesday, July 28th, 2020 (must have application, money and birth certificate) Starting Wednesday, July 29th entry fee
will go up $10.00 ($50.00).
Last deadline to entry will be Sunday, August 2 at 8:00 P.M.
Cash or Credit Card Only
- Contestants must have reached her 16th birthday by October 31, 2020 and shall not have reached her 22nd by October 31, 2020. A copy of birth certificate is required with the application.
- All Contestants must be a resident of the state of Kentucky. Contestants must be a full time student in an accredited Kentucky school system.
- A recommended rehearsal will be held on Sunday, august 2nd at 6:00 PM at the Cooke Pavilion on the fair grounds. Those attending rehearsal will draw for contestant numbers. Those who are unable to attend will be assigned a contestant number following rehearsal
- The winner must fill out all paperwork immediately following the pageant.
- Contestants will wear an outfit of their choice for their 5-minute individual interview and the opening number. Contestants will also show in a one-piece swimsuit and formal attire
- If a contestant holds a 2020 title from any other county fair, belonging to the Kentucky Associations of Fairs and Horse Shows, she is ineligible to compete in our pageant.
- There will be a People’s Choice Award. The fair will provide a container. A DOLLAR equals a Vote. The contestant with the most votes will receive a Special Award.
- The winner will represent Germantown Fair at the opening day activities of the Kentucky State Fair in Louisville, Kentucky and assist with the Little Miss and Mister Pageant on August 20, 2020. The winner will also represent the Germantown Fair at the Miss Kentucky County Fair pageant in January 2021 at the Galt House in Louisville, KY.
- The contestant must be a natural born female, single, never married, never had a marriage annulled and never had any children.
- Judge’s decision is final; no score sheets will be available for viewing and decisions with the judges will not be permitted.
- The Germantown Fair Co., pageant directors, and volunteers cannot be held responsible for accidents, injury, or loss of personal property relating to this event
- The new Miss Germantown Fair will be held to the highest standards during her reign as Miss Germantown Fair.
- Prizes: The winner will receive $125, sash, trophy, 1 night stay at the Crown Plaza in August 2020 and 2 nights stay at the Galt House in January 2021 (from the Fair Board), tiara (donated by Buttons & Bows, June Ann Bradford, owner) flowers (donated by Carol Jean Flowers, Leslie Gifford, owner), gift from MiMi’s Boutique, (Brenda Foster, owner) gift certificate (donated by Lasting Impressions Salon & Spa, Patty North, owner), gift from the Massey Family in Memory of Leota Massey; 1st Runner-Up will receive $100, trophy (from the Fair Board) & gift certificate from Buttons & Bows; 2nd Runner-Up will receive $75, trophy (from the Fair Board) & gift certificate from Buttons & Bows. Miss Congeniality will receive a gift (In Memory of Donnie Lowe donated by Kain & Kabler Funeral Home). All contestants will receive a gift from MiMi’s Boutique.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
ANGIE BLACK (606) 748-2744 OR EMAIL at email@example.com, or
MARY ETTA GRAVES (606) 763-6282, OR MARSHA MASSEY (606) 206-3097
Visit us on Facebook: Germantown Fair Queen Pageant