MISS GERMANTOWN FAIR PAGEANT
MONDAY, AUGUST 5, AT 8:00 P.M.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
ENTRY FEE: $50.00 AGES: 16-21
Recommended Rehearsal Sunday, August 4, 2019 at 4:00 PM
Deadline to enter is Sunday, August 4, 2019 at 11:00 PM
- All Contestants must be a resident of the state of Kentucky.
- Contestants must have reached her 16th birthday by October 31, 2019 and shall not have reached her 22nd by October 31, 2019. A copy of birth certificate is required with the application. Entry Fee is $50.00, Cash or Credit Card Only
- The winner must fill out all paperwork at the Fair Grounds office immediately following the pageant.
- The contestant must be a natural born female, single, never married, never had a marriage annulled and never had any children.
- A recommended rehearsal will be held on Sunday, august 4 at 4:00 PM at the Cooke Pavillion on the fair grounds. Those attending rehearsal will draw for contestant numbers. Those who are unable to attend will be assigned a contestant number following rehearsal.
- If a contestant holds a 2019 title from any other county fair, belonging to the Kentucky Associations of Fairs and Horse Shows, she is ineligible to compete in our pageant.
- Contestants will wear an outfit of their choice for their 5-minute individual interview and the opening number. Contestants will also show in a one-piece swimsuit and formal attire
- There will be committee members in the dressing room to assist the young ladies. No one else will be permitted in the dressing rooms during the pageant.
- Judges decision is final; no score sheets will be available for viewing and decisions with the judges will not be permitted.
- The winner will represent Germantown Fair at the opening day activities of the Kentucky State Fair in Louisville, Kentucky and assist with the Little Miss and Mister Pageant on August 15. The winner will also represent the Germantown Fair at the Miss Kentucky County Fair pageant in January 2020 at the Galt House in Louisville, KY.
- The new Miss Germantown Fair will be held to the highest standards during her reign as Miss Germantown Fair.
- The Germantown Fair Co., pageant directors, and volunteers cannot be held responsible for accidents, injury, or loss of personal property relating to this event.
- Prizes: The winner will receive $100; tiara (donated by Buttons & Bows, June Ann Bradford, owner) sash, flowers (donated by Carol Jean Flowers, Leslie Gifford, owner), gift from MiMi’s Boutique, (Brenda Foster, owner) gift certificate (donated by Lasting Impressions Salon & Spa, Patty North, owner), 2 nights stay at the Galt House, gift from the Massey Family in Memory of Leota Massey & trophy; 1stRunner-Up will receive $75, gift certificate from Buttons & Bows & trophy; 2nd Runner-Up will receive $50, gift certificate from Buttons & Bows & trophy. Miss Congeniality will receive a gift (In Memory of Donnie Lowe donated by Kain & Kabler Funeral Home). All contestants receive a gift certificate for a pageant picture from the fair board & a gift from MiMi’s Boutique.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
MARY ETTA GRAVES (606) 763-6282, OR MARSHA MASSEY (606) 206-3097 OR
ANGIE BLACK (606) 748-2744 OR EMAIL ANGIE AT firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook page: Germantown Fair Queen Pageant
Visit us on Facebook: Germantown Fair Queen Pageant