Miss Germantown Fair
Queen Pageant 2019
Monday, August 5, 2019
8:00 p.m., Cooke Pavilion
Recommended Rehearsal: Sunday,
August 4, 2019, 4:00 p.m.
Deadline to Enter: Sunday, August 4, 2019, 11:00 p.m.
- All Contestants must be a resident of the state of Kentucky.
- A Contestant must have reached her 16th birthday by October 31, 2019 and shall not have reached her 22nd birthday by October 31, 2019. A copy of birth certificate is required with the application. Entry fee is $50, Cash or Credit Card only.
- The contestant must be a female, single, never married, never had a marriage annulled and never had any children.
- Anyone who holds a 2019 title from any other county fair belonging to the Kentucky Association of Fairs and Horse Shows is ineligible to compete in our pageant.
- The recommended rehearsal on Sunday, August 4th at 4:00 p.m. will be held in the Cooke Pavilion on the fairground. Those attending will draw for contestant numbers; if unable to attend, a contestant number will be assigned following rehearsal.
- Contestants will wear an outfit of their choice for their interview and opening number. Contestants will also show in a one-piece swim suit and formal attire.
- The winner will represent the Germantown Fair at the opening day of the Kentucky State Fair in Louisville, KY and assist with the Little Miss and Mister Pageant on August 15th. The winner will also represent the Germantown Fair at the Miss Kentucky County Fair pageant in January 2020 at the Galt House in Louisville, KY.
- There will be a PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARD. The girls need to bring a decorated box the night of the pageant with their name on the box. A DOLLAR equals a Vote. The contestant with the most votes will receive a Special Award.
- Judges decision is final; no score sheets will be available for viewing. Discussions with the judges WILL NOT be permitted.
- The Germantown Fair Co., pageant directors, and volunteers cannot be held responsible for accidents, injury, or loss of personal property relating to this event.
- Prizes: The winner will receive $100; tiara (donated by Buttons & Bows, June Ann Bradford, owner) sash, flowers (donated by Carol Jean Flowers, Leslie Gifford, owner), gift from MiMi’s Boutique, (Brenda Foster, owner) gift certificate (donated by Lasting Impressions Salon & Spa, Patty North, owner), 2 nights stay at the Galt House, gift from the Massey Family in Memory of Leota Massey & trophy; 1st Runner-Up will receive $75, gift certificate from Buttons & Bows & trophy; 2nd Runner-Up will receive $50, gift certificate from Buttons & Bows & trophy. Miss Congeniality will receive a gift (In Memory of Donnie Lowe donated by Kain & Kabler Funeral Home). All contestants receive a gift certificate for a pageant picture from the fair board & a gift from MiMi’s Boutique.
Visit us on Facebook: Germantown Fair Queen Pageant