Miss Teen Germantown Fair 2019
Tuesday, August 6, 2019 7:30 p.m.
Recommended Rehearsal: Sunday, August 4, 2019, 3:00 p.m.
Deadline to Enter: Sunday, August 4, 2019, 11:00 p.m.
Kitten Gilligan, Chairperson, 606-563-8970, firstname.lastname@example.org
- All contestants must be a resident of the state of Kentucky.
- A contestant must have reached her 13th birthday by October 31, 2019 and cannot have reached her 16th birthday by October 31, 2019. A copy of birth certificate must accompany the application. Entry fee is $50, cash or credit card.
- The recommended rehearsal on Sunday, August 4th will be held in the Cooke Pavilion on the fairground. Those attending will draw for contestant numbers & interview times; if unable to attend, both will be assigned, and you will be notified on Sunday.
- Anyone who holds a 2019 Miss Teen title from any other county fair belonging to the Kentucky Association of Fairs and Horse Shows is ineligible to compete in our pageant.
- For interviews and opening walk on contestants may wear an outfit of choice. No blue jeans, please. Contestants will also show in an evening gown.
- Miss Teen Germantown Fair 2019 will compete at the Miss Kentucky County Teen Pageant held in Louisville at the Crown Plaza in October.
- There will be a PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARD. The contestants are asked to bring a decorated box the night of the pageant with their name on the box. Each DOLLAR received is a Vote. A special Award will be presented to the one with the most votes.
- Prizes: The winner will receive $100; tiara & gift certificate (donated by Buttons & Bows, June Ann Bradford, owner) sash, flowers (donated by Carol Jean Flowers, Leslie Gifford, owner), gift from MiMi’s Boutique (Brenda Foster, owner), gift certificate (donated by Lasting Impressions Salon & Spa, Patty North, owner), 2 nights stay at the Crown Plaza & trophy; the 1st Runner-Up will receive $75, gift certificate from Buttons & Bows & trophy: 2nd Runner-Up will receive $50, gift certificate from Buttons & Bows & trophy. Each contestant will receive a gift certificate for a pageant picture from the fair board.