2020 GERMANTOWN FAIR TEEN PAGEANT
TUESDAY, AUGUST 4, AT 7:30 P.M.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
ENTRY FEE: $40.00 AGES: 13-15
Recommended Rehearsal Sunday, August 2, 2020 at 5:00 P.M.
Early Deadline to enter at regular price is Tuesday, July 28th, 2020 (must have application, money and birth certificate) Starting Wednesday, July 29th entry fee
will go up $10.00 ($50.00)
Last deadline to entry will be Sunday, August 2 at 8:00 P.M.
Cash or Credit Card Only
- A contestant must have reached her 13th birthday by October 31, 2020 and cannot have reached her 16th birthday by October 31, 2020. A copy of birth certificate is required with the application
- All contestants must be a resident of the state of Kentucky. Contestants must be a full time student in an accredited Kentucky school system.
- A recommended rehearsal will be held on Sunday, august 2nd at 5:00 PM at the Cooke Pavilion on the fair grounds. Those attending rehearsal will draw for contestant numbers. Those who are unable to attend will be assigned a contestant number following rehearsal.
- The winner must fill out all paperwork immediately following the pageant.Contestants will wear an outfit of their choice for their individual interview and the opening number. Contestants will also show in formal attire. No blue jeans for interview or opening number.
- If a contestant holds a 2020 title from any other county fair, belonging to the Kentucky Associations of Fairs and Horse Shows, she is ineligible to compete in our pageant.
- There will be a People’s Choice Award. The fair will provide a container. A DOLLAR equals a Vote. The contestant with the most votes will receive a Special Award.
- The Winner will represent the Germantown Fair at the Miss Teen County Fair pageant in October 2020 in Louisville at the Crown Plaza.
- The contestant must be a natural born female, single, never married, never had a marriage annulled and never had any children
- Judge’s decision is final; no score sheets will be available for viewing and decisions with the judges will not be permitted
- The Germantown Fair Co., pageant directors, and volunteers cannot be held responsible for accidents, injury, or loss of personal property relating to this event
- The new Miss Teen Germantown Fair will be held to the highest standards during her reign as Miss Teen Germantown Fair.
- Prizes: The winner will receive $100, sash & trophy (from the Fair Board), flowers (donated by Carol Jean Flowers, Leslie Gifford, owner), gift from MiMi’s Boutique (Brenda Foster, owner), tiara, gift certificate (donated by Buttons & Bows, June Ann Bradford, owner), gift certificate (donated by Lasting Impressions Salon & Spa, Patty North, owner), 2 nights stay at the Crown Plaza in October 2020. 1st Runner-Up will receive $75, trophy (from the Fair Board), gift certificate from Buttons & Bows: 2nd Runner-Up will receive $50, trophy (from the Fair Board), gift certificate from Buttons & Bows. Miss Congeniality will receive a gift
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Kitten Gilligan, Chairperson, 606-563-8970, firstname.lastname@example.org
2019 Miss Teen