Miss Teen Germantown Fair 2018
Tuesday, July 31, 2018, 7:30 p.m.,
Recommended Rehearsal: Saturday, July 28, 2018,
Deadline to Enter: Sunday, July 29, 2018, 12:00 p.m.
- All contestants must be a resident of the state of Kentucky.
- A contestant must have reached her 13th birthday by October 31, 2018 and cannot have reached her 16th birthday by October 31, 2018. A copy of birth certificate must accompany the application. Entry fee is $50.
- The recommended rehearsal on Saturday, July 28th will be held in the Cooke Pavilion on the fairground. Those attending will draw for contestant numbers & interview times; if unable to attend, both will be assigned, and you will be notified on Sunday.
- Anyone who holds a 2018 Miss Teen title from any other county fair belonging to the Kentucky Association of Fairs and Horse Shows is ineligible to compete in our pageant.
- For interviews and opening walk on contestants may wear an outfit of choice. No blue jeans, please. Contestants will also show in an evening gown.
- Miss Teen Germantown Fair 2018 will compete at the Miss Kentucky County Teen Pageant held in Louisville at the Crown Plaza in October.
- There will be a PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARD. The contestants are asked to bring a decorated box the night of the pageant with their name on the box. Each DOLLAR received is a Vote. A special Award will be presented to the one with the most votes.
- Prizes: The winner will receive $100; tiara & gift certificate (donated by Buttons & Bows, June Ann Bradford, owner) sash, flowers (donated by Carol Jean Flowers, Leslie Gifford, owner), T-shirt from MiMi’s Boutique (Brenda Foster, owner) two-nights stay at the Crown Plaza & trophy; the 1st Runner-Up will receive $75, gift certificate from Buttons & Bows & trophy: 2nd Runner-Up will receive $50, gift certificate from Buttons & Bows & trophy. Each contestant will receive a gift certificate for a pageant picture from the fair board. Miss Congeniality will receive a gift from The Classic Closet (Bonnie & David Mitchell, owners).
For Further Information Contact:
Kitten Gilligan, Chairperson, 606-563-8970, firstname.lastname@example.org