2021 MISS GERMANTOWN FAIR PAGEANT
MONDAY, AUGUST 2, AT 7:30 P.M.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
ENTRY FEE: $50.00 (NONREFUNDABLE)
Cash or Credit Card Only
Last deadline to entry will be Sunday, August 1 at 6:00 P.M.
(Eastern Standard Time)
- Contestants must have reached her 16th birthday by October 31, 2021 and shall not have reached her 22nd by October 31, 202 A copy of birth certificate is required with the application.
- All Contestants must be a resident of the state of Kentucky. Contestants must be a fulltime student in an accredited Kentucky school system.
- The winner must fill out all paperwork immediately following the pageant.
- Contestants will wear an outfit of their choice for their 5-minute individual interview and the opening number. Contestants will also show in a one-piece swimsuit and formal attire.
- If a contestant holds a 2021 title from any other county fair, belonging to the Kentucky Associations of Fairs and Horse Shows, she is ineligible to compete in our pageant. Anyone who has won the Miss Germantown title before is not eligible to compete again.
- There will be a People’s Choice Award. The fair will provide a container. A DOLLAR equals a Vote. The contestant with the most votes will receive a Special Award.
- The winner will represent Germantown Fair at the opening day activities of the Kentucky State Fair in Louisville, Kentucky and assist with the Little Miss and Mister Pageant on August 19, 2021. The winner will also represent the Germantown Fair at the Miss Kentucky County Fair pageant in January 2022 at the Galt House in Louisville, KY.
- The contestant must be a natural born female, single, never married, never had a marriage annulled and never had any children.
- Judge’s decision is final; no score sheets will be available for viewing and discussions with the judges will not be permitted.
- The Germantown Fair Co., pageant directors, and volunteers cannot be held responsible for accidents, injury, or loss of personal property relating to this event.
- The new Miss Germantown Fair will be held to the highest standards during her reign as Miss Germantown Fair.
- Prizes: The winner will receive a cash prize, sash, trophy, tiara (Sponsored by Mi Camion Real Restaurant), 1 night stay at the Crown Plaza in August 2021 and 2 nights stay at the Galt House in January 2022, flowers (donated by Carol Jean Flowers, Leslie Gifford, owner), gift from MiMi’s Boutique, (Brenda Foster, owner) gift certificate (donated by Lasting Impressions Salon & Spa, Patty North, owner), gift from the Massey Family in Memory of Leota Massey; 1st Runner-Up will receive a cash prize & trophy (Sponsored by Mi Camion Real Restaurant), 2nd Runner-Up will receive a cash prize & trophy (Sponsored by Mi Camion Real Restaurant), Miss Congeniality will receive a gift (In Memory of Donnie Lowe donated by Kain & Kabler Funeral Home). All contestants will receive a gift from MiMi’s Boutique.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
ANGIE BLACK (606) 748-2744 OR EMAIL at firstname.lastname@example.org, or
MARY ETTA GRAVES (606) 763-6282, OR MARSHA MASSEY (606) 206-3097
Visit us on Facebook: Germantown Fair Queen Pageant