2021 MISS GERMANTOWN FAIR
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 4, AT 7:30 P.M.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
ENTRY FEE: $50.00 (NONREFUNDABLE)
Cash or Credit Card Only
AGES: 8 – 12
Mandatory Rehearsal: Sunday, August 1, 2021, 4:00 p.m.
Deadline to enter is Sunday, August 1, 2021 at Rehearsal
- Contestants must have reached her 8th birthday by June 30, 2021 and shall not have reached her 13th birthday by October 31, 2021. A copy of birth certificate is required with the application.
- All Contestants must be a resident of the state of Kentucky. Contestants must be a fulltime student in an accredited Kentucky school system.
- A MANDATORY REHEARSAL WILL BE HELD ON SUNDAY, AUGUST 1ST AT 4:00 PM AT THE COOKE PAVILION ON THE FAIR GROUNDS.
- The winner must fill out all paperwork immediately following the pageant.
- Contestants will wear any color of Capri’s or long shorts and top of your choice for the walk on modeling and interview with any shoes except high heels, wedges or flip flops and an age-appropriate evening gown.
- If a contestant holds a 2021 title from any other county fair belonging to the Kentucky Association of Fairs and Horse Shows, they are ineligible to compete in our pageant. Anyone that has won the title of Pre-Teen Germantown Fair are not eligible to compete again.
- There will be a PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARD. The fair will provide a container. A DOLLAR equals a Vote. The contestant with the most votes will receive a Special Award.
- The winner will represent the Germantown Fair at the Miss Pre-Teen County Fair pageant in October 2021 at the Crown Plaza in Louisville, KY
- The winner will be held to the highest standards during her reign. If there is any inappropriate conduct, she will be relinquishing her title, crown, all winnings, and the right to represent the fair.
- Judge’s decision is FINAL; no score sheets will be available for viewing and discussions with the judges WILL NOT be permitted.
- The Germantown Fair Co., pageant directors, and volunteers cannot be held responsible for accidents, injury, or loss of personal property relating to this event.
- Only one parent will be permitted in dressing room to help contestant change attire.
- Prizes: The winner will receive a cash prize, tiara, sash, award, and 1 night stay at the Crown Plaza in October 2021, flowers (donated by Carol Jean Flowers, Leslie Gifford, owner), the 1st Runner-Up will receive a cash prize & award 2nd Runner-Up will receive a cash prize & award. Miss Congeniality will receive a gift.
For Further Information Contact:
Vicki Morgan, Chairperson, firstname.lastname@example.org, 606-782-0155
Forms available for download: 2021 PRE TEEN ENTRY FORM