2020 MISS GERMANTOWN FAIR
AUGUST 8, 12:00 PM
RULES AND REGULATIONS
ENTRY FEE: $50.00 (NON REFUNDABLE)
Cash or Credit Card Only
AGES: 8 – 12
ONLINE REGISTRATION OR MAIL IN ONLY AND IT WILL END ON AUGUST 6TH
YOU MAY PAY THRU PAYPAL –
MAIL APPLICATION AND COPY OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE TO
VICKIE MORGAN AT 537 BRIDGEVILLE ROAD,
MT. OLIVET, KY 41064
THERE WILL BE NO REHEARSAL OR INTERVIEWS
ALL CONTESTANTS MUST BE ON THE GROUNDS
BY 11:30 A.M.
ALL RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE PER STATE REGULATIONS
MUST HAVE A SIGNED COPY OF THE 2020 COVID 19 PARENTAL-CONSENT FORM
1) Contestants must have reached her 8th birthday by June 30, 2020 and shall not have reached her 13th birthday by October 31, 2020. A copy of birth certificate is required with the application.
2) All Contestants must be a resident of the state of Kentucky. Contestants must be a fulltime student in an accredited Kentucky school system.
3) The winner must fill out all state paperwork immediately following the pageant.
4) LIMITED ATTENDANCE: DUE TO STATE REGULATIONS ONLY THE CONTESTANT AND TWO OTHERS WILL BE PERMITTED TO ATTEND THE PAGEANT
5) ON STAGE: contestants will introduce themselves by name and contestant number ONLY, there will be 2 interview questions.
6) Asking all contestants to come dress and ready if possible. There will only be 3 contestants allowed in dressing rooms at a time and masks are recommended
7) Contestants will be judged as follows: 50% Gown, 25% Question and 25% Stage Presents
8) If a contestant holds a 2020 title from any other county fair belonging to the Kentucky Association of Fairs and Horse Shows, they are ineligible to compete in our pageant.
9) The winner will represent the Germantown Fair at the Miss Pre-Teen County Fair pageant in October 2020 at the Crown Plaza in Louisville, KY
10) Judge’s decision is FINAL; no score sheets will be available for viewing and decisions with the judges WILL NOT be permitted
11) The Germantown Fair Co., pageant directors, and volunteers cannot be held responsible for accidents, injury, or loss of personal property relating to this event.
12) Only one parent will be permitted in dressing room to help contestant change attire.
13) Prizes: The winner will receive $75, tiara, sash, trophy, and 1 night stay at the Crown Plaza in October 2020 (from the Fair Board) , flowers (donated by Carol Jean Flowers, Leslie Gifford, owner), the 1st Runner-Up will receive $60, trophy (from the Fair Board; 2nd Runner-Up will receive $50, trophy (from the Fair Board)
For Further Information Contact:
Vicki Morgan, Chairperson, firstname.lastname@example.org, 606-782-0155
Forms available for download: 2020 PRE TEEN ENTRY FORM