2020 GERMANTOWN FAIR TEEN PAGEANT
SATURDAY, AUGUST 8, AT 3:00 PM
RULES AND REGULATIONS
ENTRY FEE: $50.00 (NON REFUNDABLE)
Cash or Credit Card Only
ONLINE REGISTRATION OR MAIL IN ONLY AND IT WILL END ON AUGUST 6TH
YOU MAY PAY THRU PAYPAL – AT email@example.com
MAIL APPLICATION AND COPY OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE TO:
KITTEN GILLIGAN 421 EAST SECOND STREET, MAYSVILLE, KY 41056
THERE WILL BE NO REHEARSAL OR INTERVIEWS
ALL CONTESTANTS MUST BE ON THE GROUNDS BY 2:30 P.M.
MUST HAVE A SIGNED COPY OF THE 2020 COVID 19 PARENTAL-CONSENT FORM
ALL RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE PER STATE REGULATIONS
1. A contestant must have reached her 13th birthday by October 31, 2020 and cannot have reached her 16th birthday by October 31, 2020. A copy of birth certificate is required with the application
2. All contestants must be a resident of the state of Kentucky. Contestants must be a fulltime student in an accredited Kentucky school system.
3. The winner must fill out all paperwork immediately following the pageant.
4. LIMITED ATTENDANCE: DUE TO STATE REGULATIONS ONLY THE CONTESTANT AND TWO OTHERS WILL BE PERMITTED TO ATTEND THE PAGEANT
5. ON STAGE: contestants will introduce themselves by name and contestant number ONLY, there will be 2 interview questions.
6. Asking all contestants to come dress and ready if possible. There will only be 3 contestants allowed in dressing rooms at a time and masks are recommended
7. Contestants will be judged as follows: 50% Gown, 25% Question and 25% Stage Presents
8. If a contestant holds a 2020 title from any other county fair, belonging to the Kentucky Associations of Fairs and Horse Shows, she is ineligible to compete in our pageant.
9. The Winner will represent the Germantown Fair at the Miss Teen County Fair pageant in October 2020 in Louisville at the Crown Plaza.
10. The contestant must be a natural born female, single, never married, never had a marriage annulled and never had any children
11. Judge’s decision is final; no score sheets will be available for viewing and decisions with the judges will not be permitted
12. The Germantown Fair Co., pageant directors, and volunteers cannot be held responsible for accidents, injury, or loss of personal property relating to this event
13. The new Miss Teen Germantown Fair will be held to the highest standards during her reign as Miss Teen Germantown Fair.
14. Prizes: The winner will receive $100, sash, trophy, & tiara, (from the Fair Board), flowers (donated by Carol Jean Flowers, Leslie Gifford, owner), gift from MiMi’s Boutique (Brenda Foster, owner), 2 nights stay at the Crown Plaza in October 2020. 1st Runner-Up will receive $75, trophy (from the Fair Board), 2nd Runner-Up will receive $50, trophy (from the Fair Board)
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Kitten Gilligan, Chairperson, 606-563-8970, firstname.lastname@example.org