OPEN YOUTH POULTRY SHOW
August 2, 2021
Youth Poultry Show: Ages 18 & under – no entry fee
Premiums: 1st place – $8.00 2nd place – $4.00 3rd place – $2.00
- All exhibitors must check in at the Exhibitor Registration Table prior to entering the Exhibit Area.
- Check-In begins on Tuesday 5:00PM. Judging will begin at 6:00 PM
- Only open to youth that reside in Kentucky
- Exhibitors must be present at time of judging.
- Entries may be removed after all classes have been judged.
- Health forms are not required, only healthy birds will be entered.
- Exhibitors limited to 2 entries per breed, per class. Where there is only (1) one exhibitor in a class, 1st place will be awarded on merit.
- Animals must be at the Livestock Barn 1 hour before show time to be registered. Animals will not be allowed to leave the barn after this point.
- The Fair will not be held responsible for loss of any kind.
BREED CLASSES – All poultry will follow class breakdowns per American Poultry Association (APA).
Large Chickens: Other Class:
RP 25 American Poultry Costume
RP 26 Asiatic
RP 27 English
RP 28 Mediterranean
RP 29 Continental
RP 30 Other Standard Breed
RP 31 Clean Legged
RP 32 Feather Legged
RP 33 Duck- Drake
RP 34 Duck- Hen
RP 35 Goose- Gander
RP 36 Goose- Hen
RP 37 Pigeon
RP 38 Turkey
RP 39 Dove
RP 40 Misc.