Germantown Youth Sheep & Goat Livestock Shows
Friday, August 6th, 2021, 5:00 p.m.
Judge: Cassie Wallpe
- Lambs must be owned and in possession of member by KDA tag in date.
- Lambs must be Scrapie Tagged prior to KUIP tagging.
- Lambs will be shown with or without a halter.
- Lambs must weigh at least 80 lbs. and have their lamb teeth at the time of the show.
- All lambs must be shorn, docked and fitted.
- Top 5 Overall Lamb will be chosen out of the class winners.
- Goats must be owned and in possession of member by KDA tag in date.
- Goats must be Scrapie Tagged prior to KUIP tagging.
- Horns are optional but must be tipped. Tipped is defined as the end of the horn squared off to ½ inch diameter or larger.
- All goats are required to have a complete unbroken mouth and goat teeth and weigh a minimum of 35 lbs. at the time of the fair. Animals are subject to mouthed to check age.
- Market kids must be cleaned and castrated (banded or surgically removed, clamping is not allowed) by annual tag in date and clipped slick above the knee and hock joint.
- Exhibitors may enter market wethers or market does. Induced cryptorchids (short scrotum kids) and buck goats may not be shown. Any wether kid showing signs of secondary sexual characteristics may not be shown.
- Goats will be shown with a humane type training collar.
- Top 5 Overall Goat will be chosen out of the class winners.
If you have questions or need more information, please contact Walter Rosser (606) 584-0222, Mark Weiss (606) 584-1648 or Greg Bess (606) 407-7029. We look forward to your participation in this year’s show.