2020 MISS GERMANTOWN FAIR PAGEANT
SATURDAY, AUGUST 8, AT 6:00 PM
RULES AND REGULATIONS
ENTRY FEE: $50.00 (NON REFUNDABLE)
Cash or Credit Card Only
ONLINE REGISTRATION OR MAIL IN ONLY AND IT WILL END ON AUGUST 6TH
YOU MAY PAY THRU PAYPAL –
OR MAIL APPLICATION AND COPY OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE TO:
ANGIE BLACK 2929 US 68, EWING, KY 41039
THERE WILL BE NO REHEARSAL OR INTERVIEWS
ALL CONTESTANTS MUST BE ON THE GROUNDS BY 5:30 P.M.
MUST HAVE A SIGNED COPY OF THE 2020 COVID 19 PARENTAL-CONSENT FORM
ALL RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE PER STATE REGULATIONS
1) Contestants must have reached her 16th birthday by October 31, 2020 and shall not have reached her 22nd by October 31, 2020. A copy of birth certificate is required with the application.
2) All Contestants must be a resident of the state of Kentucky. Contestants must be a fulltime student in an accredited Kentucky school system.
3) The winner must fill out all state paperwork immediately following the pageant.
4) Contestants will show in a one-piece swimsuit and formal attire
5) LIMITED ATTENDANCE: DUE TO STATE REGULATONS ONLY THE CONTESTANT AND TWO OTHERS WILL BE PERMITTED TO ATTEND THE PAGEANT
6) ON STAGE: contestants will introduce themselves by name and contestant number ONLY in Swimwear, there will be 2 interview questions during evening gown.
7) There will only be 3 contestants allowed in dressing rooms at a time and masks are recommended
8) Contestants will be judged as follows: 50% Gown, 25% Question and 25% Stage Presents
9) If a contestant holds a 2020 title from any other county fair, belonging to the Kentucky Associations of Fairs and Horse Shows, she is ineligible to compete in our pageant.
10) The winner will represent Germantown Fair at the Miss Kentucky County Fair pageant in January 2021 at the Galt House in Louisville, KY.
11) The contestant must be a natural born female, single, never married, never had a marriage annulled and never had any children.
12) Judge’s decision is final; no score sheets will be available for viewing and decisions with the judges will not be permitted.
13) The Germantown Fair Co., pageant directors, and volunteers cannot be held responsible for accidents, injury, or loss of personal property relating to this event
14) The new Miss Germantown Fair will be held to the highest standards during her reign as Miss Germantown Fair.
15) Prizes: The winner will receive $125, sash, trophy, tiara, and 2 nights stay at the Galt House in January 2021 (from the Fair Board), flowers (donated by Carol Jean Flowers, Leslie Gifford, owner), gift from MiMi’s Boutique, (Brenda Foster, owner), gift from the Massey Family in Memory of Leota Massey; 1st Runner-Up will receive $100, trophy (from the Fair Board); 2nd Runner-Up will receive $75, trophy (from the Fair Board), All contestants will receive a gift from MiMi’s Boutique.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
ANGIE BLACK (606) 748-2744 OR EMAIL at email@example.com, or
MARY ETTA GRAVES (606) 763-6282, OR MARSHA MASSEY (606) 206-3097
Visit us on Facebook: Germantown Fair Queen Pageant