Germantown Youth Beef Livestock Show
Wednesday, August 4th, 2021, 5:00 p.m.
Judge: Jason Farmer
MARKET STEER & HEIFER DIVISION
- Steers and heifers must be owned and in possession of members by annual tag in date.
- Steers and heifers must weigh 850-1450 lbs. at the time of the Germantown Youth Livestock Show.
- Animals will compete separately by sex then overall animals will be selected from division winners.
- Top 5 Overall Market Animals will be chosen out of steer and heifer class winners.
FEEDER CALF DIVISION
- Feeder calves can be steers or heifers. Calves may be of any breed without any dairy influence.
- Calves must be born January 1- March 31, 2021.
- Calves must weigh a minimum of 300 lbs. and a maximum of 750 lbs.
- The youth feeder calf show will follow the steer and heifer show. Feeder calves are to be shown by sex and weight.
- Top 5 Overall Feeder will be chosen out of steer and heifer class winners.
- All feeder calves must have a Metal 61, 840 RF ID and/or State Identification tag prior to showing.